Suicide Prevention and Crisis Resources
PASD is fortunate to have an amazing and supportive team of counselors, family navigators, and behavioral health specialists to assist our students and families. Our schools have support staff available for any student that needs a safe place to share their feelings, or get additional assistance. They are also available as a resource for parents. Our support staff teams also have the ability to refer you to others in the community, if needed.
Here are some resources to discuss a tragedy, violent events, or crisis with your student. While there is no sensible way to put words to such senseless acts, here is a place to start the conversation.
If a student needs assistance outside of school, here are organizations that can provide help in times of crisis.
*These organizations are not overseen by the Port Angeles School District and as a result, the organizations are not subject to the policies and procedures of PASD. It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to research and evaluate the organization prior to using their services.
School Phone Numbers
The numbers for each school are listed here:
- Dry Creek Elementary - #360-457-5050
- Franklin Elementary - #360-457-1343
- Hamilton Elementary - #360-452-6818
- Jefferson Elementary - #360-457-4231
- Roosevelt Elementary - #360-452-8973
- Seaview Online Learning Academy - #360-452-9502
- Stevens Middle School - #360-452-5590
- Port Angeles High School - #360-452-7602
- Lincoln High School - #360-452-9502
DEPRESSION OR ANXIETY
MENTAL HEALTH & SUBSTANCE ABUSE (LOCAL)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Cedar Grove Recovery
- Klallam Counseling
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Peninsula Behavioral Health
- REFLECTIONS COUNSELING
- North Olympic Healthcare Network (NOHN)