Forgot Your Password?
Due to recent virus, spam and phishing activity, we can no longer reset email passwords without positive verification of your identity. Your Port Angeles School District password is used in multiple areas including E-Mail, your desktop login, and other important day-to-day functions.
If you lost your email password, you will have to contact technical support directly to have it reset. You can also get in touch with your department head or Principal and they can contact us on your behalf. Additionally, all building office professionals know the direct number to contact the Technology Department if you wish to reach us by phone.
- You cannot change your password from a personal device or home computer.
- You cannot change your password from a district laptop when you are off-site.
If you know your district password and wish to change it, you must be signed-in to a district computer on-campus. Then follow these steps:
- Sign into a teacher station/laptop computer located on a PASD campus.
- From the desktop, press CTRL + ALT + DEL (press all three keys on keyboard simultaneously)
- Select "Change a Password" from the security screen menu that appears
- Enter your old password, followed by entering a new password twice
- Press ok. You may be prompted to re-enter your credentials for Outlook or other Microsoft Office programs after changing your password.
If you would like additional instructions or step-by-step screenshots, please click the following link: Changing Your PASD Password