Food Services

NEW FOR 2021/2022

Did you know that you need to complete your meal application every year?

Even while all students are getting fed for free this year, there are many reasons to apply!

Students enrolled in Dry Creek, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Roosevelt, Stevens, Lincoln, and PAHS are entitled to FREE meals (breakfast and lunch) on the days when school is in session for the entire school year.  Meals will be distributed on campus at scheduled meal times. Unlike the past 18 months, meals WILL NOT be provided for weekends, holidays or break periods.

Port Angeles School District requests that families complete the free and reduced meal application even though all students will receive free meals this school year.  The application will ensure that your child/ren receives meals at the correct eligibility determination when they return for school in September of 2022.  USDA requires that new meal applications are completed each school year. 

School meal applications help fund other programs and may waive other fees for your family.  They may result in resources for your student such as fee waivers and resources for classrooms, they also help students receive reduced fees on many other school programs – Apply Now! 

To fill out our application, use the link below and select download. If you have a PDF reader installed, the form can be completed digitally.

2021 - 22 Free and Reduced Meal Application

2021 - 22 Letter to Households for Free and Reduced Meal Applicants

All students who qualified for free/reduced price lunches last school year must reapply again this year. 

For questions regarding your meal application, please contact (360) 565-3751.

Have questions about your meal payments or billing? Please call (360) 565-1941.

Sodexo School Services

Sodexo serves as an independent food contractor for the Port Angeles School District.

Click here to view Port Angeles School District/Sodexo information. ​

Elementary students must make meal payments to their school's food services cashier. Payments for middle and high school students may be made through Skyward. The School District is working to make payments available online for all students in the near future.

Special Diet Requests

Special diet requests must be filled out annually and signed by a recognized medical authority as well as the parent.Once the form has been filled out, please return it to the food services department at your child’s school. Questions? Call 360.565.1941.

Request for Special Dietary Accommodations