Port Angeles School District is a great place to live and work on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula!
Do you enjoy working with kids and dream of impacting the future generation? Our district’s employees provide a valuable service to our schools. Without our talented and dedicated team, we would not be able to offer our students a great educational experience.
You’ll join a team that serves more than 3,500 students and help prepare them to live, work, and learn successfully in a changing world.
Our district is centrally located on the Olympic Peninsula, close to the mountains and waterways, with endless opportunities for adventure! If you are interested in joining a great school district, we welcome and encourage your application!
Port Angeles School District uses an application system called Frontline.
Completing an Online Application in Frontline:
- To begin an application, you will be asked to enter an email address and password.
- If you have an active Frontline account elsewhere, you will be recognized by your email address when you begin our application and allowed to import relevant information.
- The online application form will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. Your application cannot be submitted until all required fields are complete. Keep in mind the online application form may be just one of several required documents for a complete application. Refer to the job posting for specific required materials.
- You may click the “Submit” button when all sections are completed. Remember your password, so you can log in to make changes or additions as needed.
- Upon submission of your online application form, you will receive a confirmation email stating your application has been successfully submitted to Port Angeles School District.
- Applications require survey forms to be emailed to professional references indicated in your application under “References.” You must provide at least two email addresses for current and/or past supervisors or other professional contacts who you wish to submit a confidential reference. Your application will not be complete until two confidential references have been returned.
- Information provided in the online application will be used to determine who will be interviewed for a vacancy. Please thoroughly complete the application.
- Applications materials are screened by the hiring supervisor and/or the human resources department. Only complete applications will be screened.
- Current Employees/Substitutes, please note: If you are submitting an application, hiring supervisors may review job-related documentation such as hiring records, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions in your personnel file when making employment decisions.