May 20, 2008 Tech Levy News Archive
June 4, 2008: Final ballot counts showed 8,332 total ballots were cast in the May 20, 2008 technology levy, which is a 45.3467% voter turnout. "Yes" votes equaled 3,811 (45.76%) and "no" votes totaled 4,518 (54.24%). The levy, which required a 50% plus one majority vote, did not pass.
Please review the facts about the May 20, 2008 technology levy below:
- Technology Levy: Why?
- Technology Levy: Quick Facts
- Technology Levy: How Much Will it Cost?
- Technology Levy: Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology Levy: School Board Resolution
- Technology Levy: Goals & Analysis, What Will a Tech Levy Pay For?
- Technology Levy: Presentation (pdf)
- Technology Levy: May 20, 2008 Ballot
- Simple Majority: What Does it Mean?
- Voter Registration Information
- Clallam County Personal Property Tax Search
- Property Tax Exemption Program Overview
- Levy Tab Mailer
Levy questions, comments and suggestions may be sent via email to: email@example.com, or by U.S. Mail to: Superintendent, Port Angeles School District, 216 East Fourth Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362.