The February 8, 2011 maintenance and operations levy vote passed with a 59.82% "yes" vote.
The levy replaces the existing maintenance and operations levy, approved in February 2007, which is set to expire December 31, 2011.
The four year levy provides fixed amounts each year: $8,178,067 for collection in 2012; $8,300,738 in 2013; $8,425,249 in 2014; and $8,551,628 in 2015.
You are invited to review information about the February 8, 2011 levy.
- Levy Quick Facts
- Ask a Levy Question
- Levy Renewal Rate History
- School District Finances
- How Much More Might I Pay?
- Levy Resolution No. 1011-01A
- Clallam County Personal Property Tax Search
- Voter Information
- Sample Ballot for 2011 February 8, 2011 Special Election (pdf)
- February 8, 2011 Levy Information Materials
Levy questions, comments and suggestions may be sent via email to: email@example.com, or by U.S. Mail to: Superintendent, Port Angeles School District, 216 East Fourth Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362.