Welcome to the Port Angeles School District!
This information has been provided to assist you in making your role as a guest teacher as fruitful as possible. We hope this information will help you gain a better understanding of the Port Angeles school system.
Familiarity with basic procedures and certain operating policies is very important. You are encouraged to become as informed as possible. In the event assistance or additional information is needed, please feel free to ask any member of our staff for help.
We are most grateful that you are available on short notice and we look forward to your continued contribution to the education of our students.
- WSRMP Boundary Invasion Packagt
- Guest Teacher General Information
- School Information
- Substitute Online
- Guest Teacher Report Form
- 2012-13 Payroll Dates
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Workers' Compensation Self-Insurance Program
- Checklist for Substitutes
- Policy No. 5281: Disciplinary Action and Discharge
- Procedure No. 5281P: Disciplinary Action and Discharge
- Policy No. 3207: Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Procedure 3207P: Prohibition of Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying
- Procedure 3207PF: Prohibition of Bullying, Harassment, Intimidation (Alleged Victim Complaint Form)
- Procedure 3207PF2: Prohibition of Bullying, Harassment, Intimidation (Third Party Complaint Form)
- Policy No. 3421: Child Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation Prevention
- Procedure No. 3421P (a): Child Abuse, Neglect and Sexual Misconduct Reporting Protocol for Staff
- Policy No. 6590: Sexual Harassment
- Procedure 6590P: Sexual Harassment
To review copies of the Guest Teacher information and District policies, please visit Human Resources, Central Services Building, 216 East Fourth Street, lower level.