Important Information for Open Enrollment & Plan Year Changes
Upcoming Summer Training on Youth Mental Health First Aid sponsored by the OESD Student Support Training
403(b) Approved Vendors-Tax Sheltered Annuity information online at Employee Log In page of Employer Administrative Services, Inc.
How to Create Your Flex Plan Account - Access the site at www.securityflex.com.
How to Create Your Flex Account
Boundary Invasion Package, WSRMP
Calendar of Events, District Click on View Full Calendar.
Calendars, Personnel 2012-13
- Administrator Employee Calendar-260 Days
- Attendance Calendar-201 Days
- Events Coordinator Calendar-210 Days
- Full-Time Employees Calendar-260 Days
- Nurses' Calendar-192 Days
- Paraeducator Calendar-192 Days
- School Year Only Calendar-188 Days
- Secretary 11 Month Calendar-229 Days
- Secretary 10 Month -219 Days
- Secretary, Level 1-192 Days
- Special Education Secretary-203 Days
- Special Services Secretary-227 Days
- Teacher Contracted Days Calendar-180 days
- Unrepresented Employees Less than 260 Days (190 Days)
- Truancy Secretary-200 days
Clock Hour Information
- Clock Hour Registration
- Do I have to Register my Clock Hours with OESD 114?
- Clock Hour Proposal/Program Agenda Form
Email/Outlook Login, Staff: enter pasd\[your code], then your password.
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Regular Timesheet
- Paraeducator Timesheet Print on buff paper or call Payroll, x3756
- Comp Time Timesheet Print on yellow paper or call Payroll, x3756
- Request for Revolving Check or Warrant
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- WEA Select Health Management Program
- Healthier Worksite Initiative - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health and Wellness Resources
- EverydayChoices.org - American Cancer Society
Employee, Health Care Reform - Changes affecting Security Flex 125 Plan
- Reimbursable Over-the-Counter Medications/Security Benefit
- Employee Handbook-Security Flex 125 Program
- WEA Select Medical Plans
- Premera Blue Cross WA Member Forms
- WA State Dept. of Retirement Systems
- Security Flex 125 Program
- 403(b) Approved Vendors-Tax Sheltered Annuity information online at Employee Log In page of Employer Administrative Services, Inc.
- Electronic Information System, Policy No. 2022 Instruction, Procedure 2022P
- Personnel-Series 5000
- Code of Professional Conduct for Education Practitioners
- Single Sign-On for DRS Login to Plan 3 and Deferred Compensation Accounts - Starting now, employees can use their current DRS user ID and password to access all of their retirement accounts. How To Information
- Winter 2013 Edition of the Retirement Outlook
- Washington State Deferred Compensation Program
- The 2013 Retirement Planning Seminar Schedule from the Department of WA State Retirement Systems (LEOFF, PERS, PSERS, SRS, TRS, WSPRS) is available. Are you within five years of retirement? Review the seminar information overview, and register online, or email DRS at Register@drs.wa.gov, or call 360.664.7300 or 1.888.711.6676.
- Annual Retirement Statement for School Year 2011-2012 Now Available Online at www.drs.wa.gov/dbaccess. The Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) no longer automatically mails paper statements. We encourage you to use online account access to review your annual statement, which shows your service credit and defined benefit contributions. To view your annual retirement statement: 1.) Go to www.drs.wa.gov/dbaccess; 2.) Login if you’re a current user; 3.) or Follow the simple instructions to sign up.If you have questions about your retirement account, or you do not have access to the Internet, please contact DRS at 360.664.7000, or toll free at 800.547.6657, or email DRS at email@example.com.