Current Job Listings
- .6 FTE MATH TEACHER @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
- 1.0 FTE ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- .5 FTE TEACHER FOR LIFE SKILLS MULTI-HANDICAPPED PROGRAM
- ART INSTRUCTOR @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- 1.0 FTE MATH INSTRUCTOR @ LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL
- SPECIAL EDUCATION RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR DEVELOPMENT COUNSELOR
- .6 FTE DRAFTING TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- .6 FTE BUSINESS EDUCATION TEACHER @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- 1.0 FTE PHYSICAL EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR @ PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL
- .7 FTE MEDICAL CAREERS INSTRUCTOR
- MEDICAL CAREERS INSTRUCTOR - EXTENDED SCHOOL YEAR 2013
- SUMMER NATURAL RESOURCES ALTERNATIVE LEARNING INSTRUCTOR
- LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUCTOR - EXTENDED SCHOOL YEAR 2013
Review each job application for instructions.
Send completed applications to:
Port Angeles School District
216 East 4th Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362-3023
For information, contact Diana Schwab at (360) 565.3722 or email@example.com.
Applications on file should be kept current.
For information regarding Port Angeles and the surrounding area, please visit the Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce website: www.portangeles.org.
Port Angeles School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Port Angeles School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Director of Special Education, Section 504/ADA Coordinator; Deputy Associate Superintendent, Title IX Coordinator. These employees may be contacted at 216 East Fourth Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362, 360.457.8575.
The Port Angeles School District will also take steps to assure that national origin persons who lack English language skills can participate in all education programs, services and activities. For information regarding translation services or transitional bilingual education programs, contact the Deputy Associate Superintendent located at 216 East Fourth Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362, 360.457.8575.